Webopedia Computer Dictionary defines “digital camera” as “a camera that stores images digitally rather than recording them on film.” Digital cameras usually have limited memories and you have to transfer the pictures to your computer, where you can store them, share them, or print them. A more complete definition is available from Webopedia at:
http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/d/digital_camera.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Christy,
I have a digital SLR, which I've always been excited to use, but it's a bit complicated to learn. I bought it about 3 years ago, and have found that my daughter's more recently acquired point and shoot digital takes just beautiful pictures. We use that. When I find time to really do some art shots with my D SLR, cameras will be be so changed (advanced)that mine will be like a dinosaur! Also, with photoshop-esque programs, no matter what gets shot, the pic can be altered. So, I guess we really don't need good cameras. Is this a correct supposition?
Brooke
Digital cameras are everywhere now. I first bought a digital camera almost 8 years ago when my son was born so I could email pictures to my family. As with all technology the price has gone way done the the technology is so much better.
Post a Comment